Thursday, September 22, 2011

Frosting is fun!


Ok, now for the pre-party fun.... Katie with the frosting beater.
Then when I was done frosting the cupcakes, Darrin took the frosting bag and put frosting on everyone's hands to lick off.
Oh, yeah they liked that! He had I had a nice discussion about how you squeeze the bag, I am a "roller" and he is a "twister." Humm....can we co-exist?
And if you are the birthday girl you get your face decorated with frosting. I do believe the only thing sillier than my children is my husband!

2 comments:

  1. Everything about this blog makes me so happy!! Two things from this post? Darren's wedding ring in the picture and you calling him your husband. :) So happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kallie loved this, she totally thinks it's a party at your house now if she didn't already. She saw the last picture and said, "Silly Shelb" (apparently she's gotten nick name from Kallie already).

    ReplyDelete