Friday, September 23, 2011

HUGE, SHOUT OUT!

If you L.O.V.E. my new blog design as much as me, thank my sister, Arianne!  She is seriously one talented girl.  She originally designed the Brady Bunch looking photo last winter and sent it to me as a surprise.  Then when I started putting together this new blog, I asked for some help with the background.  I wanted something retro.  Well not only did she design the cool retro background she threw in the TV for good measure, without my even asking! 

When I first saw the design, I about died.  It is seriously one of the cutest designs I have ever seen, and she captured perfectly how I wanted my blog to look, even though I could not specifically articulate how I wanted it to look.  (I just knew when the look was right I would know, you know kind of like dress shopping for a special occasion.  You don't specifically know what you want but when you find it, you know.)

I am pleased as punch with the new design, but more pleased with the super cool, talented and wonderful sister I have who did this for me!  She is BEST!

4 comments: